2010年8月14日 星期六

Lamma Dream

This week, I went to Lamma Island, the south side of Hong Kong for a little vacation with Jim.
Lamma Island is the nearest Outlying island for the city. Many foreigners choose to settle in this place as it has clam and soothing environment and slow living pace.

 I just wanna had some relaxation and little intimate time with my love one, so I chose to spend three days there.
 We did have some great time there, we enjoyed fresh yummy seafood, had little chats with locals, did sth window shopping in local souvenir shops, and went hiking from where we stayed to the opposite side of the island, the scenery is soo breathtaking.
 I was daydreaming there, at the beach.
I hope in my future, I can live in a small Island like this.Im not a competitive person, I wish I can have a relaxing life, with ppl i love and everything I adore.
I wish someday my little dream may come true.

沒有留言:

張貼留言